You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 22 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Associate Summer Internship: Investment Banking & Capital Markets
Our Internship Program runs for 10 weeks, from June to August 2019 and is open MBA candidates graduating after November 2019 who are passionate about gaining an insight into Investment Banking and Capital Markets (IBCM).
IBCM offer financial advisory and capital raising services to clients, including corporations, private equity firms, and governments. We specialize in innovative solutions, drawing on our global expertise from across the full spectrum of products: mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity underwriting, corporate derivative and other structured products.
The groups within IBCM are broadly categorized as:
Industry coverage groups:
- Energy Transport and Infrastructure (ETI)
- Real Estate; Technology, Media and Telecoms (TMT)
- Healthcare and Financial Institutions Group (FIG)
- Financial Sponsors Group (FSG).
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Equity Capital Market Solutions (ECMS)
- Debt Capital Market Solutions (DCMS)
- UK ACB
- Various opportunities in EMEA regional offices, Milan, Madrid, Frankfurt, Paris, Istanbul and Moscow Dubai and Doha.
You will be due to complete an MBA qualification (or equivalent), and be available for the full 10 weeks in 2019 and be able to start full-time employment in July 2020.
While our employees have a wide range of experiences and interests, they share an intellectual curiosity, a desire to achieve and a pattern of excellence and achievement. Whatever your background, you’ll need to be:
- Client-focused and committed to developing creative solutions
- A leader who naturally attracts followers
- A critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- A self-starter who is able to envision long-term goals and ways to attain them
- A collaborative team member who builds excellent relationships
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Analytical and logical, with raw intellectual ability
About Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, our operation has a global reach and extends to about 50 countries worldwide across mature and emerging markets with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 different nations.
We partner across countries, divisions and regions to deliver holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice, aligned to our high ethical standards. We strive for quality and excellence in our work and professional relationships, recognizing and rewarding extraordinary performance among our employees and providing opportunities for internal mobility, dedicated training and leadership.
As a global and inclusive community, we benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value and drive results for our clients, shareholders and communities. Our values are brought to life through the entrepreneurial spirit of all within our network. We are Credit Suisse.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Get Into Teaching
Considering a career in teaching? Looking for help and advice on how to go about it? You've come to the right place.There are a range of routes into teaching and it can be difficult to decide which one is best for you. We can provide a comprehensive programme of support and guidance throughout the application process. Our services are complet
- Academia & Education
- in London, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 1985