- Glasgow, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 28 Apr, 2019
- Posted on 27 Feb, 2019
Are you a tester looking to join a global technology business? We are delighted here at Nine Twenty to be representing our global client based in Renfrewshire on the hunt for an ambitious Associate QA Engineer.
This is an opportunity work for a Global Technology Company with offices spanning across Europe, Asia and America. Our client is based in modern offices on the western outskirts of Glasgow (easily accessible by car and public transport), with fantastic onsite facilities (including a games room and subsidised canteen). In terms of organisational structure, they offer the best of both worlds; a small, niche team within a stable, global organisation.
You will be focusing on quality, to verify and validate new products, regression test existing features, report issues and contributed to test cases and automated tests. You will get to do this on an impressive global scale with over 10,000 clients across 6 continents, if you're looking to join such a well established business, then this role could be the one you've been looking for!
What's in it for you:
- 10% bonus scheme
- Competitive Pension contribution
- Healthcare options
- Training and progression opportunities
- Fantastic Facilities
- Onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fun, friendly and collaborative working environment
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Proficiency in Quality Assurance processes with clear understanding of leading automation practices
- Experience and knowledge of software development and object-oriented programming principles
- Experience with a test case management system, defect reporting system, version control system
- Experience with administering and installing software on Unix/Linux environments
- Experience with database management systems
- Experience identifying test conditions from a test basis and generating and documenting test cases
- Previous experience within a software testing role, using tools such as Selenium Web Driver or Bash Script or Ant Script.
- Degree or Postgraduate degree in Computer Science of Software Engineering, or any other related field
- ISTQB-ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing or equivalent
- Experience with modern tools such as Cucumber, Gherkin, Visual Studio, Selenium, etc...
We are very much looking for people who want to learn/grow in a new team, if you are interested in finding out more please apply today or contact Brian.
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.
About Nine Twenty Technology
If you are looking for information on how we can help you to recruit within your business, or if you are actively looking for assistance in finding a new role, please get in touch for a confidential conversation.
- Recruitment & HR
- Glasgow, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2004