- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
The company is an ambitious, entrepreneurial and market leading recruitment firm within Financial Services, Professional Services, and Commerce and Industry Services. Established in 2002, they have grown consistently over the past 14 years, and have become a renowned search and selection firm, with offices across the globe in London, Manchester, Dublin, Amsterdam, Paris, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore.
As a graduate, you will join as an Associate Consultant, and will work alongside an established group of experts of Senior Consultants and Associate Directors, to gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of their niche markets, before being promoted to a Recruitment Consultant.
- Award winning Recruitment Agency including Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and Global Recruiter 2016
- Turnover of £86 million
- Client list includes HSBC, Deloitte, Lloyds, Pretty Little Thing, Swiss RE, Aviva
- Global offices in London, Manchester, Dublin, Amsterdam, Paris, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore
- Market leader within Insurance and Banking Recruitment
- 300+ consultants across the world
- 92 promotions in 2017
- Up to 25k basic +