- Leeds, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 19 Mar, 2019
- Posted on 05 Feb, 2019
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Citrus Connect looking for money motivated individuals to join our training programme this September - no previous experience is required as we provide you with an in-depth training structure.
Established in 2009, in Leeds but operating nationally, we pride ourselves on our client testimonials and being different to other recruitment agencies out there. We work exceptionally hard and believe this needs to be rewarded by incentives, commission and a culture to thrive in!
What does the role of a recruitment consultant involve at Leeds?
- Full 180 recruitment role
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients/candidates to ensure a great service
- Screening candidates to understand their career needs
- Organising meetings and interviews for candidates and clients
- Handling feedback and closing deals
- Striving towards meeting and exceeding targets
What we are offering:
- One of the best recruitment training programmes out there
- A great commission structure - no thresholds, earn as much as you want!
- Our culture: fun, incentives and monthly team nights!
- A clear progression structure
The ideal candidate:
Even though no recruitment experience is needed, we are looking for individuals who are excited by to work in a meritocratic environment
- Confident phone manner
- Hard working
- Motivated by targets and achieving goals
- Regular incentives including lunch clubs and winner trips
- Dress down Fridays
- Generous holiday allowance
APPLY NOW FOR AN INTERVIEW!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.