You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Sector: Marketing analytics
As the most rapidly growing European SaaS vendor, our client is looking for ambitious graduates to help enhance their presence further from their London office!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £22,000
- Y1 OTE of £30K
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Company meals
- Regular socials in an inclusive, social culture
- Excellent scope for progression
The Graduate Inside Sales Executive’s primary task will be to support their Sales Managers in their dedicated territory. Once you have a comprehensive understanding of the company and its offering, you’ll develop relationships with prospective customers over the phone, scheduling business meetings for senior sales. The successful candidate will liaise closely with professionals at all levels of seniority, both internally and externally. As such, they will be personable, engaging and driven.
Our client offers a unique graduate package to the successful candidate! Excellent earning and career potential within a social culture await the Graduate Inside Sales Executive.
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company and its service offering
- Perform prospective client outreach, calling through to potential clients
- Schedule business meetings as part of your KPIs
- Qualify leads from referrals, inbound calls and other marketing activity
- Provide internal support to and learn from the Sales Managers
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995