- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
An overseas bank based in the city wishes to hire a banking operations officer to cover multiple products and operational processes that mainly include the corporate lending and trade finance.
Role duties include:
- Loan documentation interpretation and creation of loan operating profiles for syndicated and bilateral loans.
- Process transactions from initiation through to settlement including data entry and payment processing.
- The screening of transactions and the parties involved in line with the internal compliance policy and assisting compliance with the transaction monitoring program.
- Responsible for support and cover for transaction flow and data entry for syndicated and bilateral loans administration and trade finance operations.
- Support and cover for trade finance middle office including the screening of transactions that the relevant parties in line with the JMLSG guidelines.
- Delivery of related Ml reporting.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Must be educated to a degree level.
- Experience within operations with an exposure to a broad range of products and processes.
- Experience in loan administration and trade finance.
- Strong MS office s