- Derby, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 06 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,891.0 per year
Our IT systems department of over 720 employees are looking for the best and most talented Graduates to join our Next Head Office as part of our Graduate scheme!
Next’s IT division is made up of different departments which include; eCommerce, Retail Stock & Logistics, HR & Finance, BIS, In-Store, Product and Directory Systems.
This exciting opportunity gives you the chance to work with cutting-edge technologies to help us develop and support a range of systems!You will:
· Be involved in the full lifecycle development including (analysis, design, deployment etc)
· Help us in providing analytical and programming skills across a range of platforms, translating business requirements into code
· Develop new concepts, testing, deploying and supporting the multitude of applications used by our business
· On target to achieve a 2:1 or 1st Class Degree in an IT, Computer Science or Software Engineering degree
· Be self-motivated and have the desire to learn
· Flexible and be able to support an ever-changing environment
· Team playerWhy Next? Why Leicester?
Here at Next we offer some fantastic benefits including plenty of free parking on site, a car share scheme, a fantastic (and cheap!) staff restaurant along with 25% staff discount in our stores and the famous Staff Shops on site where there’s always a bargain to be had!
With 3 top Universities in the county there’s always plenty going on when you’re not working our student and graduate communities are amongst the friendliest anywhere! Whether you’re looking for a bite to eat, the latest blockbuster, championship winning sports teams or a coffee or cocktail after a hard days work you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Did you know that whilst Leicester ranks alongside London among the most creative cities in the UK the cost of living is low with affordable housing and one of the lowest house price to income ratios in the whole of the UK!
We’re centrally located with unrivalled transport links, whether it’s by rail or road Leicester is genuinely one of the best connected cities in the country.**Our deadline for applications is 28th November 2018. If you’re successful after the application process you’ll be asked to complete some technical tests prior to coming along to our Assessment Centre, where you’ll get to meet some of our experienced Managers, as well as current graduates. There’ll also be a group task and face to face CV based interviews. If you’re talented enough to pass this stage we’ll bring you back in for a final competency based interview**
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.