- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 29 Mar, 2019
- Posted on 28 Jan, 2019
- Start date: 29 Mar, 2019
The corporate finance internship role offers the opportunity to work on some of the most diverse technology transactions, primarily across the Software, Internet & Digital Media and Interactive Marketing Services sectors.
What we're looking for
The ideal candidate will have previously completed an internship at a leading bulge bracket investment bank or corporate advisory firm. They must have a genuine passion for technology and investment banking, should come from an excellent academic background and be highly numerical and articulate. The candidate must be a team player and keen to take on responsibility. Key qualities include being able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset, being considerably self-motivated and having a high degree of stamina to work within a high energy and focused team environment.
- Pitches & marketing – assist team members in preparing pitches and updating marketing materials with sector research and analysis
- Sector coverage – performing independent research and various analyses of technology companies in support of new business generation
- Transaction documentation – supporting the preparation of investment documents (e.g. executive summaries, investment memorandums, investor presentations, financial models)
- General support on M&A processes – involvement in assembling, developing, and/or editing information requests, due diligence lists, confidentiality agreements, proposals, and management
- Team work – working together with our teams across Europe, US and Asia
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.
About GP Bullhound
GP Bullhound is a leading technology advisory and investment firm, providing transaction advice and capital to the best entrepreneurs and founders. Founded in 1999, the firm today has offices in London, San Francisco, Stockholm, Berlin, Manchester, Paris, Hong Kong, Madrid and New York.
- Investment banking & Fund Management
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1999