- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 22 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 23 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Central London
Salary: £20k - £24k Basic (First year OTE £35k)
Sector: Digital Marketing Platform
Looking for a graduate career within sales?
My client are a start-up that have recently received huge amounts of investment. They are now looking to spend the money on the sales team to grow the client base.
It's a very fast-paced, competitive and hard working environment that is the perfect place to work if you are looking for huge amounts of money and a fun environment.
The industry they work in is incredibly sought after for graduates as they target marketing agencies to help their sales team. They analyse possible clients for the marketing agency to prospect, find insights help the sales team to make connections with their prospects.
Your weekly duties will include:
- Prospecting new clients to generate new business.
- Meeting clients and act as a subject matter expert in identifying, pitching, consulting & closing new and existing business.
- Researching the client base and generating leads
- Becoming a subject matter expert to consult clients
As a Graduate Business Development Executive you will primarily focus on booking meeting for senior members. After 6 months you will progress to a more client focused role.
The progression is as follows > >
Graduate Business Development Executive >
Account Executive / Business Development Executive >
Account Manager / Business Development Manager >
Business Development Director / Key Account Manager >
Sales Director / Account Director
What you get:
- Competitive basic salary of £20,000 - £24,000 Basic (Negotiable)
- Realistic first year OTE of £35k
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Holidays & Incentives
- Structured Training plan
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Competitive & Ambitious
- Sporty and confident personality
- Contact: Nick Gandhi
- Reference: Milkround/LONSALESNG
- Job ID: 83807320
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About This is Prime
At Prime, we look at sales recruitment differently. That’s why we offer a unique alternative to the traditional sales recruitment agencies.
With over 30 years’ combined sales experience, we know what great salespeople look like, how to find them and how to recruit them. We also know how to train them to achieve their potential.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2014