You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Nottingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 29,000.0 per year
ResponsibilitiesLocation: Coventry / Nottingham (depending on placement)
Starting Salary: £29,000The Commercial Leadership Scheme at E.ON will power your future. Turning you from an ambitious graduate into a leader or manager of tomorrow.
We’ll give you true breadth of exposure to our business – from Analytics and Sales to innovative new technologies – so that you’ll be in a position to take up a senior management post. Be it within five years. Be it within three.
Over the next two years, you’ll have the chance to play to your strengths. Weaving the path of least resistance to management. The only thing for sure is that your first three months will be spent in a customer facing or Sales role, simply because there’s no better exposure to our business model than out there on the frontline.
After that, we’ll break your development down into a nine-month placement and a further two six-month placements. You’ll have the support of your mentor and Scheme Leader, who’ll help you to choose the best placements for you. Apart from that, though, it’s really down to you to shape your own growth.
Qualifications We’re looking for:
- Entrepreneurial, emotionally intelligent graduates.
- People who aren’t afraid to take the reins and be proactive.
- The confidence to manage anywhere from ten to a hundred people.
- The ability and tenacity to more than double your starting salary within a few short years.
- To be on-track for a 2:1 in your Bachelors degree, if you don’t already hold one.
- The drive to keep learning and keep growing.
- A keen understanding of commercial issues.
- To stand out from the crowd and show us that you’re truly special.
- To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to apply well in advance. Our schemes attract great interest and we may have to close a scheme early if all the places are filled.
- Please remember that we only want you to apply for the role you think is most suitable for you, and therefore you may only apply for one scheme.
- Due to the nature of this role a DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check maybe required.
- For more information on reasonable adjustments click here.
What we offerE.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
About usE.ON E.ON is an international privately-owned energy supplier. In the 2014 financial year, our staff comprising in excess of more than 58,000 employees based in many countries in Europe as well as in Russia and North America generated sales of around EUR 112 billion. We have an ambitious objective: We want to be the preferred partner for high-value energy offerings for customers.
E.ON UK E.ON provides electricity and gas to millions of homes and businesses here in the UK. It’s incredibly complex work. It takes the talents of thousands of people to do what we do. Yet our vision is a simple one. We want to be the trusted energy partner for our customers. We’re doing that by making energy cleaner and simpler to understand. We’re also doing it by being genuinely helpful people and treating our customers fairly.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
E.ON is one of the world’s largest power and gas companies. Across Europe, we supply energy that powers everything from streetlights to transport and helps millions of people to go about their daily lives. It’s incredibly complex work, driven by a simple vision. Everything we do is directed towards making life that little
- Engineering & industrial, Oil & energy
- in Nottingham, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 2000