- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Apply by 02 Apr, 2019
- Posted on 31 Jan, 2019
You will be working with our team of Directors who offer between them over 40 years of experience and expertise across technology, marketing and sales.
The role starts ASAP and will continue for 3 months with a view to extending it further on delivery of mutually agreed upon targets.
1. Writing Content / Managing the social profile of the agency
2. Pitch and proposal work
3. Managing client requests around design, development or marketing
4. Lead generation
5. Helping to develop partnerships with relevant brands and services
Key Skills required:
1. Digital marketing experience
2. Friendly, confident and approachable manner
3. Excellent organisation skills
4. Key Attention to detail
Design / Digital Marketing student or graduate with an entrepreneurial streak who has a passion for website design, social media, and online performance marketing. A great opportunity to fast-track your career in the digital media space.
Hours: 2 days a week.
Starting date: ASAP.
Part Time: Flexi-Time To be confirmed, between 8am - 6pm.
Location: London (location will be virtually based predominantly)
To apply please reply with a covering letter and CV, stating why you think you would be best suited to the role and include your earliest start date.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.