You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 29 Jul, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We’re looking for ingenious, ambitious and professional techies to join our award-winning team. Whether you're a frontend guru or a database master, we have an exciting bunch of projects about to start and looking for more talent to join our team in our London office as a Full-Stack Developer!
At Selesti we’re focused on creating beautifully crafted products with a central focus on customer conversion via a great user experience. We use a wide variety of technologies to help us achieve this so you'll need the appetite to get on board with with a grand mixture of tools ranging from NodeJS to Magento (Magento not essential).
You’ll become a key part of the team helping support and build Websites, Apps and APIs using a variety of technologies such as Laravel, Wordpress, Magento, VueJS, AngularJS, Gulp, Webpack and plenty more, or if there is something you think we should be using, let us know and we’ll add it to our armoury!
Having a strong understanding of both front and backend development is a must, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to proactively action any unexpected problems you may encounter! We love to keep pushing forward and trying out new toys to gain greater understanding and become well versed in picking the best tools for each job; so as a team member here you’ll be required to remain agile and excited (well, not too scared) of trying out new concepts, trialling them and rolling out to a production ready standard.
We have roles in Norwich, London and would consider remote working for the right candidate.Who we are looking for
The Need to Knows
- Strong understanding of OO-PHP and MVC methodologies
- Previous experience working on SaaS products
- A grasp on what creates a great user experience - and an awful one!
- The ability to work with multiple frameworks both server-side and client-slide
- Solid and accessible UI development skills
- Good understanding of integrating with different types of APIs
- Nice-to-haves (you’ll soon have them anyway)
- Experience with systems such as GIT, Gulp, Grunt, Composer and Bower
- Performance and Optimisation knowledge (that 0.0000001% cpu usage is definitely worth it)
- Ability to integrate a range of payment gateways
- Knowledge of CMSs and frameworks such as Laravel, Wordpress, UIKit and Bootstrap
- Understanding of Servers and Hosting Solutions
- The difference between == and ===
What you will get in return:
- 25 days holiday as a basic, with more earned through continued service
- A highly experienced, award-winning team to work with and learn from
- Free coffee, tea and beer on tap!
- Birthday holiday
- Workplace pension scheme
- Christmas party
- We’ve invested in some of the best technology
- Access to paid-for private counselling & a nutritionist
- EMI share scheme
- Time off for your children's birthday
- Profit share scheme
- Fat Frydays — we’ll buy your breakfast every Friday and deliver it to your desk
- Constant career progression with work time allocated for training
- Volunteer day
- Summer party
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Advertising, Marketing & PR
- Norwich, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2005