You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our client is an award-winning company who design and build inspiring working environments.
Founded over 100 years ago, they have an outstanding delivery record. With first class designers, sustainability consultants and an expert delivery team, they stop at nothing to find the perfect solution for any business, timescales and budget.
From consultancy, design to full project management, they’ve built a reputation for delivering the highest quality at unrivalled value.
How you can expect to spend your day;
- Ensuring data and related information is updated and accurate within the Customer Retention Management system
- Managing, organising, developing and updating administrative systems, including a client database, and collecting and collating data as required
- Assisting with the Marketing team with multi - channel campaigns
- Updating the company website
- Writing blogs and case studies
- Supporting the Marketing team with administrative data entry tasks accurately and efficiently to establish a company-wide Key Accounts Programme
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
- Strong office IT skills, including experience of using Word, Excel and Outlook and developing and maintaining filing, database and recording systems, possibly in a similar work environment.
- A systematic approach, even when dealing with the routine, strong attention to detail and a proven ability to produce accurate work.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- An understanding of the need to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Studying a Marketing, English, Business or Arts degree
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Fun and energetic team
- Unlimited ping-pong, beer and lattes
- This is also a brilliant opportunity for a recent graduate to gain a thorough understanding of Marketing and PR within a vibrant and fast-paced organisation
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Inspiring Interns
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009