You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,000.0 per year
Executive Search Consultant
Our client is seeking hard working and highly motivated individuals with a thirst for success.
As an Executive Search Consultant, your role will be varied yet challenging, and a tenacious and resilient individual is required to meet the needs of the role. Full training will be received, with the successful candidated enrolled into a extensive 12-week training program.
Our client is one of the UKs leading executive search firms in the UK, specializing in the recruitment of prestigious and high profile board-level executives and seniors. The company has an international presence, with offices in the USA and Hong Kong, presenting the opportunity to relocate within your career. Our client currently recruits experts in Technology, It, Digital, Finance and Banking, CIO, Recruitment and HR roles. In joining the company, you will play an important role in shaping the success and future of the company Our client seeks individuals who want to do well, and are driven to do so, because of that, there rewards and incentives are generous.
Your role within the company
As an Executive Search Consultant, you will be responsible for providing clients with highly-skilled candidates for both contract and permanent roles.
Your day to day roles will include:
- Sourcing talent by qualifying and screening candidates, with the aim of finding the perfect match for your client.
- Conducting searches via several platforms, such as job boards, social media, and LinkedIN, to establish your own database full of potential candidates.
- Organizing your database, keeping it up to date, communicating with candidates, and qualifying the candidates for specific roles.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s needs, enabling you to meet their requirements and source the right talent.
- Search and network within the market, follow leads and hunting for new business, with the aim to obtain new clients and contribute towards a growth in revenue for the company.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Graduate Fasttrack
We are responsible for sourcing outstanding graduate talent for UK top employers, ranging from dynamic start-ups through to F
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
12 Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK