You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Weston-super-Mare, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 29,608.0 per year
- **RELOCATION SUPPORT AVAILABLE UP TO £4000***
- ***SKYPE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE FOR ALL CANDIDATES****
You will be based at our state-of-the art £450m Southmead Hospital with a basic salary between £22.128k and £28.746k (AFC Band 5) – depending on experience, plus an additional supplement of 30% for Saturdays between 8pm and 6am and 60% supplement for Sundays and Bank holidays for any work undertaken as a result of working on a shift out of hours.
JOIN THE TEAM TO:
- Work within our Major Trauma centre alongside the multi-disciplinary team
- Benefit from ample opportunities to develop your clinical skills
- Assist and follow patients after trauma in order to provide the best care for them and their families
WE CAN OFFER:
- Flexible interview options –via Skype or face to face –whichever is easiest for you.
- Offering short or long shifts , full or part time
- Speciality specific ward based and classroom training
- Development opportunities
- Flexible working in line with our flexible working policy
- Relocation support-available for up to £4,000 for eligible applicants*. Please firstname.lastname@example.org more details.
- Working with patients who have undergone emergency surgery for trauma related injuries
- Being responsible for coordinating and providing complete care to allocated patients and work as a part of the team
- Working closely with members of the multidisciplinary team, including Therapists, doctors and specialty nurses.
- To be actively involved in their own development and supporting junior member s of the team in their development
- Supporting patients and their families during their stay
- Supporting junior nurses and student nurses.
- To strictly adhere to local and trust wide Infection Control policy and procedures
- A Registered Nurse with active NMC registration
- Flexible and willing to undertake internal rotation to night duty and weekends
- Team player
- Experienced in an Acute Hospital setting which is desirable but not essential
- Hardworking with the drive to go the extra mile
- ***This Role is eligible for our Internal Refer a Friend Scheme****
- *Relocation- Criteria for eligibility is detailed in Trust Relocation policy and will need to be confirmed at offer**
For further details / informal visits contact:
Eva Stacey - Eva.Stacey@nbt.nhs.uk
Job Type:PermanentWorking pattern:Up to 37.5 hours per weekPay Scheme:Agenda for changePay Band: 5 Staff Group:Nursing & Midwifery RegisteredSpecialty/Function:Musculoskeletal/neuroscience wards
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948