You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Technology & Energy
The company is a specialist Technology and Energy Recruitment Consultancy. They believe in producing specialists in their field, so they have created a unique training programme, designed to ensure you become an expert, and ultimately become the best possible recruiter!
Because their success is built on their employees, they believe that it’s highly important to reward their team for their hard work. Therefore, you will benefit from market leading base salaries, uncapped commission, flexible working, holidays abroad, meritocratic progression and more... Not only this, but previous Trainees have gone on to open offices out in the States and have achieved Directorship in less that 5 years! So, if you’re based in the UK now, but see your future elsewhere, then you don’t have to break your career in order to fulfill your dreams!
With outstanding success over recent years, you will be joining a business which is really going places. They have ambitious growth plans, and are looking to add talent to each of their UK offices, and their Houston office. They are also launching an office in Austin, Texas this year. So, if you want to be a part of this exciting journey, then apply below.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant: The Company
- Award winning firm - Times Top 100 Best Company to Work For 2017
- Internationally renowned recruitment consultancy specialising within Technology and Energy
- Offices across the UK and the US
- Clients include global corporations and SME’s
- Recruit internationally including the Middle East and Asia
Trainee Recruitment Consultant: The Benefits
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped earning potential.
- Excellent commission structure - no thresholds!
- Car allowance scheme
- Monthly afternoons and evenings in top restaurants and bars for hitting targets
- A leading Smartphone
- Bi-annual Targets for trips abroad - Ibiza, Majorca, Las Vegas, Prague, Barcelona etc.
- Flexi-hours for Senior Consultants and above (you can reach this in 18 months!)
- Annual Day at the races
- On-site fitness session
- Health club memberships
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Requirements
- Graduate or individual with 12 months+ proven sales experience
- Ability to understand people, what they want and what drives them
- Genuinely passionate about your work, positive and enthusiastic
- Able to motivate yourself daily but are a great team player too
- Someone who understands that progression comes from being outside of their comfort zone
Recruitment is an intense roller-coaster which is tough but at the same time; fun, financially rewarding, and offers unrivaled career opportunities! If you’re interested in pursuing a career within recruitment then please apply below.
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About RedTusk Recruitment
RedTusk was established with the overriding objective to deliver high performing sales personnel to some of world’s most exciting businesses. We take pride in everything we do and work collectively to deliver a service that sets us apart from our competition. We are fiercely ambitious and driven to become your sales recruitment partner of cho
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2016
Quay St, Manchester, UK