You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 13,930.0 per year
Our client is a performance driven digital marketing consultancy. They help enterprise level, SEM and startup clients achieve their digital goals. Their headquarters are in London, but they have offices across the globe.
This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: National Minimum Wage.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- You will learn about a number of areas of digital marketing by working alongside other members of the team – this will involve a combination of research, reporting, account management and administration.
- You will also learn how to extract and analyse data on the performance of digital marketing campaigns and research into digital marketing trends.
- You will be working on real campaigns for big-name clients – our training is very much ‘on the job’.
Skills you can expect to gain:
- You will gain hands-on digital marketing experience and knowledge of a fast-growing industry where talent is in high demand.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- You are outgoing, enthusiastic, confident and intelligent.
- An absolute must is a genuine desire to work in digital.
- Your degree subject is not important although a good level of numeracy is essential.
What is the last person who was in this role doing now?
Other candidates that have secured an internship with our client have either been offered a full-time graduate role (then progressed throughout the company into more senior consultant role) or generally quite quickly find roles in digital agencies or client side digital roles.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- We have a very structured induction process so that interns can get up to speed really quickly working on big-name clients, contributing to the team almost from day 1.
- Several of the staff have been interns themselves which fosters a very supportive environment.
- We offer regular social events such as team lunches and company nights out, all paid for by the company.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Inspiring Interns
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009