You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Brentwood, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 34,000.0 per year
From your first day with us you will progress through a series of placements to help you build on the knowledge and skills gained during your degree at University. At FCE Bank plc, the roles our graduates are placed within are core positions integral to the success of the Finance team; you will be performing a real role with real responsibilities.
Finance is a global team, so there may be opportunities for you to travel to other FCE Bank plc locations. However, our main UK location is in Essex and during your time on the graduate scheme you will rotate through at least two of the following key business areas:
- Financial Analysis
- Regulatory Reporting
- Strategic Compliance
- World Wide Trade Finance
What’s in it for you?
The objective of our Finance graduate program is to enable you to gain exposure to a diverse mix of the work we do. In doing so, you will broaden your knowledge in skills you'll use every day such as:
- Profit Forecasting, Budgeting and Business Planning
- Cost Estimating/Cost Management,
- Systems/Applications Development and Testing
- Cash Flow Analysis and Capital Structure
- Capital Markets and Financial Markets Risk Management
The extensive range of roles open to you, combined with the diverse nature of our business, makes for outstanding career opportunities and personal professional development.
The support we offer includes:
- meaningful training in Key Financial Skills,
- personal development support through Personnel Development Committees,
- Individual Career Development Reviews,
- the possibility for Company funded educational assistance programs, such as CIMA and ACCA
We believe this makes FCE a stand out employer in the area of Finance.
To be part of our future, you will need:
- A minimum 2:1 degree, ideally with a Finance-related discipline
- Effective interpersonal skills and a strong team working ethos
- An ability to communicate clearly in writing, over the phone, and face-to-face
- Be highly motivated, have a pro-active approach and show willingness to learn
- A real passion for innovation and an ability to creatively problem-solve
- A strong customer focus
- Courage, integrity and a control mindset
- Strong team working and leadership skills
To apply please go to: https://ourclients.randstad.co.uk/ford-credit/Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Ford Credit Europe
Ford Motor Credit Company is a leading automotive financial services company. It provides dealer and customer financing to support the sale of Ford Motor Company products around the world. Based in Dearborn, Michigan, Ford Credit is a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company that was established in 1959 and has more than 7,600 employees worldwide. Fo
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1959