You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Saint Helens, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Park House Surgery Fingerpost Park Health Centre, Atlas Street, St. Helens, WA9 1LN Telephone: 01744 752521 Facsimile: 01744 454601
BackgroundThe Spinney Group comprises of 4 practices. We currently have exciting opportunities in each of our practices.
Park HouseWe are a training practice in the St Helens area. The practice has undergone exciting changes; making this a time of opportunity and myriad possibilities, depending on where you want to take your career. First and foremost, this is a nurturing environment where the partners care about the needs and desires of their clinicians; professionally and domestically. There is an emphasis on training and education, especially with support for developing areas of interest. There is also the recognition that it is important to strike a good work/life balance; you'll benefit from support and flexibility where possible.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced ANP to work independently in the treatment of our patients and to form a vital piece of our primary care team.
- dependent on experience
- St Helens
- Successful, forward-thinking practice
- Distinguished group of partners, each with a range of special interests
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Continuity between GPs and patients
- Diverse Clinical Team, including ANPs, GP Assistant and Pharmacist support
- First-rate admin support; geared towards maximising QOF and making the practice run efficiently (paper-light)
- Purpose built premises; geared towards an environment that encourages working with a number of allied health professionals
- Part time (minimum 20 hours per week) will consider more hours
- Discretion and flexibility with regards to your work-flow
- Reduced admin, so that you can concentrate on your clinical responsibilities
- Happy to hear from those with specific areas of interest, or to help develop them
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- We are looking for someone to help shape our practice and be fully involved in the decision making process.
- Clinical support and supervision available at all times
- Competitive remuneration
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- Career progression (support in developing areas of interest)
- Flexibility and support - strike a good work/life balance
- Superb working environment
Please contact: Georgina Marsh, Practice Manager, 01744 752521. Park House Surgery, Fingerpost Park Health Centre, Atlas Street, St Helens WA9 1LN.
Job Type:PermanentWorking pattern:Part TimePay Scheme:OtherStaff Group:Nursing & Midwifery Registered
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- in Saint Helens, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948