You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 1,000.0 per month
Daily Telegraph, December 2016
Join a fast-growing foodtech startup and help accelerate the growth of a game-changing restaurant app! You will work directly with the CEO and Head of Sales to expand the restaurant client base. This is a 3 month internship with the possibility of full time employment thereafter. Compensation of £1k per month plus commission.
CityMunch is changing the way we eat out. We connect restaurants, food trucks, and other eateries directly with their customers through real-time discounts, enabling them to instantly communicate with an engaged audience. In so doing, we help chefs reduce waste, keep kitchens humming, and let restaurants know exactly what their customers are thinking. As at October 2017, we’re a six-person team based in Google’s Campus London.
In our short history we have:
• Launched in London, Bristol and Manchester, with over 200 restaurant partners
• Raised a round of crowdfunding on Seedrs
• Won the 2016 London FoodTech Week pitching competition
• Been the first startup selected for Just Eat’s Foodtech Accelerator program
You will be:
• A natural relationship-builder. Much of the role will consist of developing new and existing relationships with restaurants and the wider food community.
• An independent self-starter. The role will require someone who can manage their own time and effectively plan their day to day activities.
• Well-organised, keeping CRM database up to date and assisting with project managing events around the city.
• Passionate about the food industry
Sales/negotiation experience very helpful but not required
Restaurant experience (e.g. waiting staff) helpful but not required
Native or near native-level English, both written and verbal
• Work closely with the CEO and Head of Business Development, and learn from them in the high-paced startup environment
• Be part of the early stages of a high-growth tech startup, and help set its future course.
• Working in London’s TechHub @ Campus, part of Google’s Campus building in Tech City.
• Work with a smart, engaged (and fun!) team.
Please send through your CV and Cover Letter explaining why you're the ideal candidate for the role.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
CityMunch is a London-based food tech start-up, on a mission to change the way we use restaurants.
The CityMunch app connects restaurants and food trucks with diners in real time. Through the app, restaurants can publish offers to nearby consumers at times, and on terms that suit them. And for diners, CityMunch helps you dis
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2015