You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Jan, 2019
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 13,930.0 per year
Information on the companyOur client is a forward thinking performance marketing agency, operating in 12 hub offices across 4 different continents.
Winner of 'Media Agency of The Year 2017' they boast an incredible roster of clients including Amazon, BBC, Skype and Microsoft.
This is a 3 month internship paying National Minimum Wage designed to lead to a permanent graduate job.
How can the intern expect to spend their day?
A new role has opened up within the data team in their London office.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and develop your skills in the following areas.
- Supporting the media teams in analysing the following:
- Campaign Performance;
- ASO measurement;
- Recency Frequency Value segmentation;
- Predictive analysis – learning about how to create user scores against segment movement using R scripts;
- LTV analysis.
- Supporting the Head of Data in delivering activities against agreed Data Strategy for relevant clients.
- Integrating relevant data into database system and preparing analysis using Microsoft Excel, MySQL, and R.
- Data planning and campaign execution.
- The delivery of data sets to media teams, the programmatic team, and the biddable team.
- Creating custom dashboards for delivering insight to media teams and management.
Tell us about the ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- A recent graduate of computer science, engineering, mathematics, science, or a related subject.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Able to perform data manipulation and analysis using SQL, QlikView, SPSS, and/or R.
- Strong attention to detail, logical in their work, and capable of prioritising tasks.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and fit in with the company culture and data team.
What are the perks of interning at the company?
- Discounted lunch’s in the Eatrium.
- Drinks and early leaving on a Friday.
- Taking part in monthly activities organised by the company's Social Committee.
- Free fruit, and hot drinks.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Inspiring Interns
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009
22A Theobalds Rd, London, UK