- Glasgow, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 25 Mar, 2019
- Posted on 11 Feb, 2019
HRC is recruiting a Graduate Technical Assistant for a leading FMCG organisation based in Lanarkshire
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in material, engineering or technical disciplines
You will be responsible for assisting the Quality Engineer in executing technical strategy by completing a wide range of tasks from packaging and sending out samples to suppliers and customers, to coordinating production trials and testing
- Coordinate all production trials and testing for product and process developments
- Produce standard trial and testing reports for the Quality & Technical Engineer
- Be hands on in the production factory, applying process and material expertise to support the resolution of process and raw material challenges
- Raise and record feedback from production trials
- Support the maintenance of technical procedures and specifications
- Support improvement projects
- Qualifications that relates to materials, engineering or technical disciplines would be beneficial (Degree qualified would be an advantage)
- Strong Technical interpretation skills
- Demonstrable experience of exposure to Quality/Technical functions, ideally in a dynamic, fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working in the premium drinks industry advantageous
- Problem Solving Techniques
Full driving license
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment agency and an employment business.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.