You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,000.0 per year
For well over a hundred years, this client have been innovators in the field of international payments. As the world leader in foreign exchange, with one of the largest networks – they’ve facilitated global business growth around the world. They’re now looking to add to their global employee network with the addition of Graduate Business Development Associates ready to kick off a career in international financial services.
As a Graduate Business Development Associate, your role is all about finding ways to meet the financial services needs of businesses and build profitable relationships.
- A basic salary of £28,000
- OTE of up to £38k in your first year!
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Market leading training and development
- Nights out, social events, company holidays
Some of the responsibilities you’ll hold in this role are:
- Identifying, qualifying new business opportunities from a variety of channels
- Nurturing prospective leads and winning back lapsed accounts
- Working closely with Business Development Managers to drive new business
- Contacting key stakeholders within a range of businesses in a range of different industries
- Developing your knowledge of financial services in order to better meet the needs of businesses
- Proactively building customer relationships in addition to maintaining and improving customer satisfaction
You’ll be starting with other Pareto graduates, receiving comprehensive training and development to equip you with the tools for success. This client’s dedication to learning and development has translated into multiple awards. Combine this foundation with excellent work ethic, and a desire to progress and you’ll be reaping the rewards on offer.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995