- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 31 Mar, 2019
- Posted on 30 Jan, 2019
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
As a ViaVan MBA Summer Intern, you will gain broad exposure to entrepreneurship, mobile product development, operations management, and business development while working on high-impact projects and helping to build Via's long-term success as we continue to grow. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with senior management on product development, marketing, operations, research and analytical projects
- Generate leads, acquire contacts, and develop relationships with potential business partners
- Contribute to creation and implementation of online and offline marketing campaigns
- Review and test our product, including mobile applications and back-end tools
- Assist in monitoring and scaling all aspects of customer and driver experience
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership
- Exceptional academic record and prior employment experience
- Background in finance, analytics (i.e. Tableau, SQL) or programming a plus
- Completion of first year of study in top-tier MBA program
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
ViaVan is a leading provider of innovative on-demand shared transit services in Europe. ViaVan was founded in 2017 as a joint venture between Mercedes-Benz Vans and Via.
Working closely with cities and public transit operators, ViaVan powers dynamic shared mobility services that complement existing transportation infrastructure.
- Logistics & Transport, Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2017