You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200 based in central London, Munich and Paris. We are backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £48m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We've just been ranked 6th in the Financial Times' Top 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe. We’re relentlessly driven and constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better. If you’re proactive, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Analyst to join our central data team to support our Product function. You will drive actionable insights into key investment decisions across our user funnel and develop new growth opportunities for the business. Always curious about how we could improve our customer experience, the right candidate is self-driven, has passion for big data and above all is excited about putting data at the heart of every decision we take. carwow deeply believes in the value of data and we strive to be the leading edge of technology in the automotive industry.
The team works closely with many stakeholders across the company to deliver direct impact.
What you will do
- You will collaborate with other Analysts, Data Scientists and stakeholders to identify opportunities for, and assess improvements to carwow’s products
- You will focus on interesting and challenging projects, such as experimentation, testing and measurement, segmentation, funnel exploration
- You have the ability to rotate between business functions over time - Product/ Marketing/ Commercial
- You will keep a pulse on performance and dive deep to understand root causes and business drivers, both external and internal
- You will create actionable insights and recommendations and communicate these clearly to stakeholders across the business
- You will never stop learning
- Excellent SQL, RDB and data structures knowledge - we mainly use Amazon Redshift
- Working knowledge of Python and/or R
- Good foundation in Statistics - Frequentist, Bayesian etc.
- You have a background in applying Analytics commercially and a proven track record to deliver results
- You have 2+ years experience in a tech/ e-commerce business
- Experience using Tableau, Looker or similar BI tools
- You have a degree (or higher) in a quantitative field, such as Mathematics/ Computer Science or similar
We offer a wide range of benefits, these include:
- A competitive salary
- Equity in the company
- A dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- 5 days additional holiday for new parents a year, for their children’s first 3 years
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work from home one day a week
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks and an annual ski trip
- A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development
- Carwow fitness and well-being groups open to everyone in the office. These include activities such as yoga, netball, football, dodgeball, and tennis
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
carwow aims to solve the major pain points that buyers and dealers experience in the buying process, putting them in a more powerful position than ever before. Offering buyers crucial price confidence, a more convenient hassle free wa
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2013
10 Bressenden Pl, Westminster, London, UK