- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 10 Mar, 2019
- Posted on 09 Jan, 2019
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
SOMA Analytics is an investor-backed and award-winning start-up that develops pioneering mobile health technology. We develop
the world’s first Smartphone driven Mental Resilience programme, combining aspects from psychology and medicine with
We are a tight-knit, international family that is passionate about building great products. From encouraging unconventional and
lean thinking to advocating a healthy lifestyle, we treat our employees as our greatest asset.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern that can join our rapidly expanding team, who is passionate about Technology Marketing and
excited to join a fast paced environment and contribute significant value to our activities around finding prospects and engaging
with them to move them through the funnel. Benefits of Working at Soma Analytics
• Challenging position and opportunity of making an impact in a fast-growing early-stage technology company.
- Implement marketing campaigns and target prospects across industries.
- Support the marketing activities and product processes that make a difference to thousands of people’s health and
- A fast agile and multi-disciplinary international team with lots of fun company events.
- Full-time internship (part-time possible), for 3 to 12 months.
- Competitive internship salary.
- London based office.
Support marketing department in administrative tasks
- Keep the content marketing and social media machine up and running smoothly.
- Contribute to developing a SEO strategy
- Help us redesign the website
- Email marketing
- Keeping on top of our conference database. Negotiating and planning attendance, and then representing the company at
- Other marketing activities as required.
Start as soon as you can.
- University degree – business, marketing or communications preferred.
- Prior marketing experience beneficial but not compulsory.
- Experience with social media.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Knowledge of Wordpress and basic HTML
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - English native speaker
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Soma Analytics
Soma Analytics is one of Europe's most awarded companies in the digital health and wellbeing space. From its offices in London and Munich, it serves clients worldwide with patent-pending smartphone applications and analytics. Soma combines advanced techniques in psychology and computer sciences into a product that measurably improves staff we
- Technology & IT, Health & Social Care
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2012
160 Fleet St, London, UK