- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Feb, 2019
- Posted on 14 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- This is an entry level position responsible for advising the company concerning simple to moderately complex legal issues related to business activities.
- Acts as a company advocate and advisor with respect to legal matters and provides guidance concerning legal rights and obligations, and recommends best practices and courses of action related to legal issues.
- Researches the intent of laws and judicial decisions and applies them to specific circumstances as applicable to company business.
- Interacts with vendors, customers, and internal clients of the company and manages outside counsel with the assistance of supervising attorney.
- Must adhere to a strict code of ethics.
- Requires experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and competency.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Innovative work-environment in a global company
- Competitive salaries and pension schemes
- Career opportunities both domestically and globally
- Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
- Focus on technology and further development
- Outstanding insurance coverage including private health coverage
- Occupational health service
- Beneficial employee stock-purchase plan
Building 4, Chiswick Park, London, London, W4 5YA, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 68454 Experience Level: Entry-Level Job Family: Support Services Product Service Line: Legal Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Oil & energy
- Aberdeen, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1919