- Northampton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 15 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,500.0 per year
At Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains we are responsible for the design, manufacture, testing and racing of the World Championship winning Formula 1 hybrid power units used by the Mercedes AMG PETRONAS Formula 1 team. We are also proud to supply power units to the Racing Point Force India, Williams Martini Racing. As well as Formula 1 we also work on innovative and high end engineering projects for Mercedes road cars. As a team we are a group of talented highly motivated engineers, working together to provide high quality engineering solutions to various departments within the facility.
What can we offer you?
The role of a placement student within the facilities engineering department involves a considerable amount of variety. As a placement student you will be involved in minor and major electrical projects to the infrastructure, to the test cells, engine build and manufacturing departments as well as energy saving projects.
Our benefits package includes:
- A salary of £18,500 pa.
- Podium bonus based on F1 results.
- Company lease car scheme.
- 36 days annual leave.
- Access to a generous pension scheme.
- A variety of other benefits and staff discounts.
What do we need from you?
- A proven academic background having achieved a 2.1 degree or above in a relevant Engineering, Building Services Engineering Degree – Electrical and Controls basis is preferable.
- Conversant with Auto-cad 2D, MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Professional, well presented, articulate and confident personality.
- Enthusiastic, self-driven, highly motivated individual with a can-do attitude.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in strategic business and financial analysis.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Mercedes AMG HPP
Do you want a career where you work on projects that push the boundaries of your creativity and technical capabilities? Where your passion can help to push the boundaries of science and technology on the Formula 1 race track and the road?
At Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains we are responsible for the design, manufacture, testi
- Engineering & industrial, Logistics & Transport
- Northampton, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in
Morgan Dr, Brixworth, Northampton NN6 9GZ, UK