You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Do you enjoy working with people? Are you eager to learn? Do you want to have impact on a company? We have an opportunity for a pro-active, articulate & confident individual to join our team in London as an internal recruitment consultant. For successful candidates, we offer an award-wining training programme, a fun inclusive culture and the opportunity to learn from our industry experts!
Established in 2002 by entrepreneur Tom Glanfield, we are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK with 4 non-competing brands across 6 different locations with another two offices this year!
Working as an ambassador for all LHi Group brands, the Trainee Internal Recruiter will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and meeting face to face candidates for all areas of the business across Sales & Operations for our EU & UK offices based in our London head office.
You'll need to be a very good communicator with a strong work ethic and passion for recruitment as you'll be selling recruitment to graduates and tempting experienced consultants out of their current roles. This role is challenging, varied and very fast paced and would suit someone who has customer service, sales, recruitment to recruitment experience, direct recruitment experience and / or is used to working in a high volume fast paced role.
Ranking 8th in the Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for List - The LHi group sells itself! A very unique working environment where individuality is embraced and where we choose to be different, as our # suggests!
- Sourcing, screening and identifying potential Recruitment Consultants
- Attending networking events to build candidate pipeline & build relationships with competitors
- Attend careers fairs both in office and on-campus
- Working to targets associated with headcount and candidate generation
- Working with the Head of People and senior leadership team to understand the current internal hiring needs and individual team and division requirements
- Tracking potential recruitment consultants, keeping in touch with people from graduate through to management levels
- Stay up to date with recruitment industry developments to identify new sources of experienced recruitment consultants
- Conducting and running assessment centre days and 1st stage telephone and Face to Face interviews with applicants assuring that LHi Group is presented the right way and assessing candidates if they could be of general interest to the business before the team leaders and managers meet
If you are interested in an innovative & international career and would like to find out more, please contact Jennifer Brown on the details below.
LHi Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, we promote an Inclusive working environment and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief or sexual orientation.
LHi Group is committed to treating people fairly and with dignity eliminating all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.