- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Feb, 2019
- Posted on 11 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 1,600.0 per month
SEN Teaching Assistant 1-2-1 Support Boy Year 4 ASD/ASC in a lovely Primary School, Waltham Forest – Psychology graduates needed – ASAP Start
Q - Have you grown tired of short term roles and would love a long term role in a rewarding school ASAP?
Q – Would a 1:1 role supporting an energetic and charming Year 4 boy with a diagnosis of Autism be a great role for you?
This SEN teaching Assistant role requires an experienced pair of hands and the school is willing to consider high calibre psychology graduates to work as Teaching Assistants.
The role will centre around a happy young man in Year 4, who is very bright and quite an independent learner. This young man’s scheme of work still requires development and investment but a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) has been recognised.
The boy is very able and charming and is an active young man who can lose focus on stationary tasks. An energetic, empathetic and patient SEN Teaching Assistant will be needed to keep pace.
Click APPLY NOW for your Consultant from Clarus Education to contact you for an initial, informal telephone interview within 24 hours if you have been shortlisted. Trial Days at the school are being arranged at short-notice with an ASAP start in mind.
Person – SEN Teaching Assistant
- Experienced SEN Teaching Assistants needed
- Psychology graduate SEN teaching assistant role
- Positive and happy outlook needed
- Good communication skills – both written and spoken
Role – SEN Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 support Year 4 ASC boy
- 90% in-class support
- Additional responsibilities to support other children a possibility
- Earn £1,400-£1,600 per month plus additional benefits
- Long-term, full-time until at least July 2019
- Report to parents, class teacher and SENCo
School – SEN Teaching Assistant – Waltham Forest
- Large SEN Primary School in Waltham Forest
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Friendly headteacher and onsite support staff
- Located close to the public transport links
- Off street parking for those who drive
To learn more click APPLY NOW and send a CV to Clarus Education to be considered for a trail day, ASAP!
Please see our website page headed ‘About’ and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you’
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £1,400.00 to £1,600.00 /month
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Clarus Education
Clarus Education is the go to Education Recruitment Consultancy in London. Uncompromising on quality and focused on delivering an unrivalled service, We specialise in Permanent and Long Term Contract positions, driven by the need for a more improved, in depth and far more consultative approach to working with both candidates and clients withi
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2015
New Broad Street House, 35 New Broad Street, London EC2M 1NH, United Kingdom