You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
The company is leading the way to a new genre of gaming based on real money, real skill and real competition. Based in London and Vienna, the team is made up of digital designers, tech enthusiasts and business experts who have set out to redefine the way people play games.
They are completely self-funded, they develop and design all games in-house, meaning they have complete quality control of their games and a fully integrated app ecosystem!
The role is a data and monetisation analyst who will sift through data, optimise towards generating more revenue, finding out customer behaviour patterns and testing everything! You should be eager to learn, a team player, have a passion for mobile games and emerging technologies, as well as having great self-starting abilities.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Reporting on monetisation statistics, ad network performance and ad placement performance
- Testing and optimising different ad networks and ad placements
- Analysing and reporting customer behaviour, retention, session time and engagement
- Coming up with ideas and suggestions in how we can improve those stats
- Researching industry trends, industry benchmarks
- Building lifetime value calculations and projections
- Helping to define a customer engagement and monetisation strategy based on data
You will need:
- A 2:1 or 1st from a Russell Group University
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- To be able to draw and present qualitative conclusions from quantitative data
- The ability to work both independently and as a team
- To be a self-starter who can take initiative and come up with solutions, ideas, and suggestions for the platform
- To be outgoing and social
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Wiser Graduates
Some of the UK’s most recognisable brands trust us to build their graduate schemes and identify future leaders.
Whether you’re looking to innovate at a young start-up or enter the corporate world, our team are happy to chat, give advice
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2013
10 Baker's Yard, London, UK