You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences
£22,000 - £25,000 Basic Salary
Our client is a growing presence in the global Pharmaceutical market having placed candidates across 20+ Countries with skill sets ranging from pre-clinical through to post approval. With offices across the UK, Switzerland & the US, they operate across Europe and North America providing their clients with a global staffing solutions. Over the past three years, there has been a company reorganisation and rebranding, they have tripled in size. Having opened new offices in Manhattan, Zurich and are now looking to expand their London office as well. Due to this growth and client demand, they are looking to hire young, ambitious, driven and self-motivated consultants to build on their current success and become future business leaders.
Graduate Recruitment Consultants who work with this client are given the opportunity to work in a professional environment closely with the senior management team who have a wealth of experience working in both a corporate and boutique setting. Alongside a competitive basic salary, they also offer a market leading, uncapped, commission structure. This can mean you take home £35K+ in your first year!
Graduate Recruitment Consultants with this client have a clear and fast career path, based on ability and success rather than tenure. This means the hardest working and most driven Consultants can become Manager Consultants within 4 years.
Our client does not expect you to have experience in recruitment. Instead, they provide an outstanding training scheme. Starting with a two week induction course followed by a 16 week training scheme focusing on all key areas of recruitment and the Pharmaceutical world. Along with this, Graduate Recruitment Consultants will learn and work with market leading consultants, receiving hands-on training and mentorship.
With our client a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will act as a 360 consultant meaning you are responsible for both client and candidate development. You will be:
- Building a talent pool of top level candidates
- Attending client and candidate meetings
- Qualifying candidates, arranging interviews and managing interview processes
- Guiding candidates and clients through the hiring process, offering advice and coaching where needed
- Composing effective adverts, managing LinkedIn invites and responding to applicants
- Networking with potential clients and candidates
- Becoming an industry expert within your specified vertical of the Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical sector.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Requirements:
- A Recent 2:1 or above degree from a top University.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a variety of people
- Ideally, some previous sales experience and an ability to apply the skills you have learned.
- An ability to listen, learn and apply new ideas quickly.
- An interest in the scientific field
We are looking for candidates who are truly entrepreneurial, ambitious and enjoy a fast paced, but challenging atmosphere. Most importantly, we want to hear from people who always strive to be the best at anything they apply themselves to do.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK