You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Chelmsford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Sector: Technology/Cloud Software Solutions
The largest independent multi-cloud managed services provider, our client is a market leader in their niche, with plans to continue growing following some large strategic acquisitions. Their capabilities have extended to include application and database management, engineered systems, business intelligence and analytics, making them one of the largest partners in the Oracle ecosystem.
They’re looking for eager graduates to help develop and deliver solutions on their behalf as Graduate Implementation Consultants. With ambitious plans to be at the forefront of the very latest cloud technologies, our client is looking for a keen learner who’s ready to take advantage of all the development opportunities on offer in this role. Graduate Implementation Consultant – the package:
- Basic salary £27k
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Nights out and social events
- 25 days annual leave
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Bonus and incentive schemes
- Fast progression in an autonomous role
- Industry recognised training and development
- Assisting the implementation and optimization projects on client sites
- Supporting data migration, configuration and installations both remotely and on premises
- Working with internal and external stakeholders in designing bespoke solutions
- Understand business needs
- Testing of solutions, quality assurance and ensuring service transition to service operation.
- Researching, learning new and upcoming technologies to expand the range of products and services on offer
- Dealing with technical queries and delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Undergraduate degree in an ICT subject (information systems, computing, ICT)
- Proficiency in Linux, with programming experience (any language)
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of networking concepts and traffic flows e.g. IP, HTTP, DHCP, DNS
- Awareness of ITIL framework and associated terminology
- MySQL, AWS, VPNs
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful).
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995