- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 20 Feb, 2019
- Posted on 09 Jan, 2019
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Junior Graphic Designer | £23-25k | Marketing Agency | London
We are recruiting for our sister company NU Creative, an award-winning independent creative marketing agency who work across Brand, Design and Digital for clients in the Professional services, Public Sector and Pharmaceutical sectors. They specialise in complex information design to help transform customer engagement and are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their busy agency.
Being part of an incredibly talented creative team, the role will encompass the design of stunning visuals to deliver outstanding designs using the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office. The ability to be able to listen to guidance from peers and seniors is essential in what is a truly collaborative and agile environment.
- Assist the team to help create designs for clients across the professional services, not-for-profit and pharmaceutical sectors, among others.
- Be the go-to designer for all internal design requirements for NU Creative and NU Creative Talent, working closely with the Marketing Manager.
- Work with the Microsoft expert to create high quality documents in PPT and Word (following formal training).
- Supporting the production process from concept through to delivery. This is a 360° design role.
- Assist in the development of creative and engaging concepts and designs.
- Design and develop: proposals, reports, presentations and branded marketing collateral for clients within brand guidelines ensuring a high quality of work.
- Continue to build on client relationships by offering outstanding customer services.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communications skills both on and offline.
- Ideally experience designing for corporate clients.
- Excellent understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Be passionate about learning new software. This role will require a willingness to learn PPT and Word to a high level.
- Clear understanding of the design to delivery process.
- Some commercial experience working in a similar environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The drive and passion to get involved and be part of the team.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ideally educated to degree level in a design discipline or similar.
Please apply to find out more.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible. NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity.
We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About NU Creative Talent
We’re an innovative recruitment agency specialising in jobs in the media, advertising, marketing and the creative industries. We are one of London’s most trusted recruitment agencies, renowned for providing exemplary service to clients and candidates alike.
We offer transparency in everything we do. We believe this makes us stand
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010
1, The Printworks, 230 Long Lane, London SE1 4QA, United Kingdom