- Nottingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 01 Mar, 2019
- Posted on 18 Jan, 2019
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Junior SOC Security Analyst - Nottingham - £25,000-30,000 + package
I'm looking for a junior Security Analyst to join a security operation centre for an expanding managed security service provider in Nottingham.
This role will be to join the current Cyber Security Operations team and assist with the monitoring, analysis and response to incoming threats.
Training and development will be a part of this role, as you will be learning from the more senior members of the team.
- Perform monitoring and threat analysis using SIEM
- Respond to alerts and threats
- Analyse and generate data
- Reporting- daily, weekly, and monthly security reports
- Stay up to date with current trends and threats within the industry
The successful candidate;
- An understanding of security processes and technologies
- Experience with Networking and Infrastructure protocols
- Able manage workload and prioritise schedule
- Excellent communication skills and able to speak with clients and stakeholders
- Will be able to pass security checks
The successful candidate will be looking to earn £25,000- £30,000 plus benefits and a tailored approached to training and personal development.
For immediate consideration for the role, please send your most current CV to;
Joel Hughes- Cyber Security Recruitment Consultant
-SIEM- Cyber Security- SOC- Security Operations Centre- CSOC- Firewalls- Network- TCP/IP- Security Incident event management- Client- MSP - MSSP- Monitoring- Threat Detection-
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Concept Resourcing
- Recruitment & HR
- Dudley, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2000