- Axminster, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 21 Mar, 2019
- Posted on 07 Feb, 2019
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Zachary Daniels is looking for an Assistant Store Manager to successfully manage a large retail store in Axminster. We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager to bring drive, passion and the highest possible retail service standards at all times.
We are recruiting for a retail leader who is passionate about delivering fantastic customer service and is able to play an essential part of their on-going success. Working in a big box retail store, you will be responsible for a diverse product range, able to deliver outstanding service and work closely with the Store Manager to succeed.
As the Assistant Manager, you will develop and lead a high performing team who consistently achieve the highest standards of customer service, product availability and high visual standards across the full product range. Having experience in big box environments (DIY, Homeware, Supermarkets, Garden Centres etc.) is an advantage so you can hit the ground running in this diverse store environment.
Key requirements as an Assistant Manager
- Provide excellent customer service to drive sales forward.
- Deliver high visual standards at all times
- Motivate, lead, support and coach your team to bring out the best in those around you.
- Be commercially aware to drive sales of best sellers
- Set the team and day up to trade effectively
- Exceptional service standards
- Experience in managing a fast paced, complex retail store required
- Ability to motivate and inspire our colleagues through a fast paced retail environment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to review sales, review lines and engage with buying and merchandising to bring new ranges into your store
We are seeking an Assistant Manager who can demonstrate a track record of success in a fast paced and challenging retail store. Working with a great team, you will be given the autonomy to drive the business forward and succeed in a superb store.
We are able to offer a competitive basic salary of up to £22,500, generous holidays, bonuses, pension, discounts, corporate offers and a host of other benefits.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.