- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 05 Apr, 2019
- Posted on 28 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are looking for an SEO Account Manager to join the Organic Performance Team at Forward3D and work on an exciting fashion brand. Forward3D provide cutting-edge multilingual digital marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands including Hilton Hotels and Gucci. We’re also one of the largest independent digital marketing agencies in the world with global offices in New York, Shanghai, Tokyo and Seoul. With plans to open 20 offices by 2020, now is a great time to be part of a flourishing agency, working with innovative clients in challenging verticals.
We are looking for individuals who have a strong understanding of Technical SEO, the ability to identify, plan and execute On-Page strategies to deliver growth in organic search and targeted traffic.
The ideal candidate will have the following key responsibilities:
- Develop and implement SEO strategies from the ground up
- Client management - keeping clients updated on the status of agreed SEO deliverables and industry standard
- Conduct in-depth technical audits, outlining the cost benefit of the recommendations put forward
- Understand the role SEO plays in overarching, multi-channel campaigns alongside business objectives and KPI’s
- Utilise proprietary and third party industry reporting, analysis and insight tools
- Train and develop junior members of the team
- Innovate across all aspects of SEO, from technical, through to on-site and outreach
- Support the sales team to win new business
- Proven SEO exposure in an agency developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Strong communicator with a good ability to explain and deliver SEO insight and recommendations to non SEO experts and to the wider business
- Diplomatic and persuasive interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, Adobe Omniture and other web analytic tools
- Excellent knowledge of third party keyword tracking tools such as GetStat, Linkdex, BrightEdge and AWR
- Advance proficiency in conducting in-depth keyword research
- Familiar with outreach tools eg BuzzStream
- Advance proficiency of Microsoft Office - Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Experience of managing a small team
- Additional language skills are desirable but not essential
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary and an enviable range of flexible benefits that include free breakfast and lunch, 24 days holiday a year (with the option to buy more days), pension, life assurance, private medical cover, childcare vouchers, numerous gym offers and a bike to work scheme or cash alternative. We also have a free bar where we celebrate successes or sometimes just unwind after a busy week.
Our Forward3D Thinking...
Forward3D is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Forward3D is a global digital performance marketing agency, who specialise in data-driven, innovative campaigns. We work across paid search, organic search, content, display and social; using industry-leading linguistics, data science, attribution modelling, and proprietary technology.
With over 370 employees based across our Head offic
- Advertising, Marketing & PR
- London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 2004
100 Leman St, Whitechapel, London, UK