- Ely, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 19 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 20 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Do you want to work for a forward thinking, innovative farming business? Do you want to be developed by industry leading professionals? Do you want to work for one of Europe’s leading fresh produce suppliers?
If so, then our Farm Management Training Scheme (FMTS) is right for you.
We are looking for two talented and enthusiastic people to join our business on the Farm Management Training Scheme in February 2019.
Our two year training programmes are centered around harvesting and planting functions, including research and innovation projects, product management and much more! You will be placed in four six month placements across our businesses.
- International travel
- Subsidised accommodation
- CMI Level 5 Accredited Management Training
- 31 days holiday (inc. bank holiday)
- 1:1 mentoring with industry professional
- Employee benefit scheme
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills
- The capacity to problem solve
- Able to work as a team and initiatively
- A genuine interest in farming, innovation and the fresh produce industry
- Ability to maintain an appropriate balance between process, people and goals
- Be able to remain open to new ideas, options and possibilities
- Need to be flexible, sociable and collaborative
- Farming and tractor driving experience
- Willingness to travel and relocate if necessary
- Must have a UK driving license and own car prior to starting FMTS
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Ambition to lead
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 17/12/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About G's Fresh
G's are growers of the finest quality salads & vegetables
From beetroot to celery and radishes to lettuce, we supply all the major UK and many European retailers with a vast range of fresh, tasty and healthy produce
Our success, we believe, is about our focus. Working in partnership to meet our customers needs, staying ahead o
- Consumer goods, Agriculture
- Ely, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1952
Barway Rd, Ely, UK